Restylane and Perlane facial filler injections in Toledo Ohio
What are Restylane and Perlane?
Restylane and Perlane dermal fillers are made of non-animal, biodegradable Hyaluronic Acid which is a natural building block of our skin that maintains elasticity and smooth appearance while also adding moisture and lubrication to the skin.
How do they work?
With age and the negative effects of gravity, exposure to ultraviolet radiation, smoking, habitual facial expressions and maybe even weight loss, the natural Hyaluronic Acid supply begins to deplete causing loss of facial fullness and the onset of wrinkles. This non-surgical treatment restores facial volume and stimulates the production of collagen.
What results can I expect?
During your consultation, Dr. Romanoff will analyze your face and recommend the areas required to administer your injections to determine an optimal treatment plan based on your goals and expectations. We encourage you to ask questions regarding treatment.
Restylane and Perlane are injected with fine needle into strategic points on your face to help restore volume and smooth out wrinkles and folds. Topical anesthesia may be used to minimize discomfort during the injection process. Multiple injections are sometime used for different areas of the face to distribute the filler. Recessed scar tissue may be minimized with Restylane/Perlane treatment. The results of the injections are immediate and you will be able to see the changes as Dr. Romanoff administers the injections throughout your face. Results typically last from six to nine months. Some patients may see results lasting longer.
What are the benefits of Restylane and Perlane dermal fillers?
- Smooth nasolabial fold (laugh lines between the nose and the mouth)
- Improves marionette lines (lines from the outer corner of the mouth to the chin)
- Restores volume and fullness to the skin
- Effective in correcting concave scars
- Softens under eyes wrinkles
- Add volume to lips for softer, fuller appearance
- Natural compound with virtually no allergic reaction
- Most patients achieve just what they were hoping for: looking refreshed and feeling great almost immediately.