Welcome to Romanoff Vision, Your Eye Doctor serving Sylvania and Toledo, OH and Monroe County, Bedford, Temperance, Lambertville, MI
Meet Our Ophthalmologist
Dr. Bennett Romanoff, a Toledo native, is a graduate of Ohio State University and completed his ophthalmology training at the University of Wisconsin. In addition to his private practice at Romanoff Vision, he teaches/practices ophthalmology at a number of major schools and hospitals throughout the Toledo area. He is a recognized international authority in his field. Dr. Romanoff has been an astounding member of our community for decades. You'll be amazed at his depth of knowledge, range of skills, and ability to put every member of your family at ease.
From Dry Eye Care to Cataract Surgery: Our Services
Our ophthalmology clinic offers everything an optometrist can, plus cataract surgery and other sophisticated medical treatments. You can rely on us for:
- Preventative eye care - We're your source for regular eye exams and preventative care, including pediatric and senior eye care.
- Glaucoma care - We can diagnose glaucoma and treat it with medications or (if necessary) surgery before it can destroy your eyesight.
- Dry eye management - We can prescribe eye drops, punctal plugs, or other treatments to help you retain eye moisture.
- Cataract surgery - Surgery to remove a cataract is painless, takes only a few minutes, and can dramatically improve your vision.
- Eye nutrition - We can help you nourish your eyes, protecting them against diseases such as macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- Eyelid surgery - Sagging eyelids can impair your vision, but our ophthalmologist can remove this unsightly issue.
- Contact lenses - We can fit you with any type of contact lenses your eyes and lifestyle may require.
- Glasses and sunglasses - Choose from numerous designer frames, tints, coating and lens materials.
Schedule Your First Appointment with Our Sylvania Ophthalmologist
Everything you need for a lifetime of optimal eyesight is right here at Romanoff Vision. Call (419) 885-5556 or fill out an online appointment request today. Our Sylvania ophthalmologist looks forward to seeing you!