Our goal is to make a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. We are strictly following the guidelines of the CDC and of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in regard to sanitizing the office equipment between every patient that is seen. Our staff has been trained to the finest detail in all the quality measures that we are taking to best ensure your safety and ours.
The CDC emphasized that its new masking recommendations for people fully vaccinated against COVID-19 do not apply to health care settings. This means that staff, patients and visitors must continue to wear masks as recommended in all health care facilities.
The staff at Romanoff Vision and Romanoff Optical are all vaccinated!
The measures we continue to take include, but are not limited to:
- If you are sick, have a fever, cough, temperature, diarrhea, unusual headache or any symptom of illness, we will have to reschedule you a minimum of 14 days after symptoms subside.
- All patients must wear a mask in order to enter the office. We will absolutely not see any patient who is not wearing a mask.
- We continue our long-practiced procedure of disinfecting exam rooms after every patient.
- The reception room will continue to be disinfected very often throughout the day and the chairs sanitized after every patient who sat in a given chair.
- The optical gallery will continue to sanitize anything that patient touches including the frames after use by patients. All counter top will be sanitized between patient interaction.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep everyone safe and healthy.